Location : Malta
Sector : Administration / Banking / Human Resources / Recruitment
Duration : 2 months / 3 months
Allowance : No allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Basic level of English
– Some office experience would be a plus
Description of the company
The company is an international bank. This bank is recognised for its financial performance. Doing an internship in Malta in an international bank will be a great reward for your CV ! Every students dream to have an international famous name on his/her CV, so this internship offer is definitely a must.
If you are studying administration, or dreaming of being an effective assistant manager, you should apply to this offer.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern during this internship in Malta:
The intern will be in charge of administrative work within the HR Department :
– Filing, data inputting , record organization, etc.
– Prioritizing tasks and assigning work to support staff
– Ensuring that deadlines and procedures are ensured
– Carry out administrative activities associated with enrollment in postsecundary instititutions
– Administration of policies and practices related to the disclosure of records in response to access to information and privacy laws
– Analyzing and monitoring administrative operations related to budget and project planning as well as the management process
– Collaborate in the preparation and ensure stock control and budgetary control
– Collect data and prepare letters manuals and periodic and special reports
– Supervise, where necessary, document management technicians and related personnel.