Location : Australia / Sydney
Sector : Communication / Advertising / Marketing / Web marketing / Tourism
Duration : 3 months / 4 months / 6 months
Allowance : With allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Marketing/Business studies
– Good level of English
– Be enthusiastic and willing to learn
Description of the company
Description of the company :
The company offers marketing services for the tourism industry as : strategic planning, marketing campaigns, social media, crisis management etc. This internship in Sydney will be extremely challenging for the intern, he/she will participate from scratch to marketing campaigns. The intern will be autonomous and be part of a profesional marketing team.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern:
– Media management (online – offline) – you will manage the marketing campaigns of the clients, budgeting, planning, help with the creative ideas of the campaign etc.
– Benchmarking, analisis of the competitors of the clients, market studies
– Writing reports – You will make reports of the marketing campaigns (analisis of the clients, statistics of the campaigns etc.)
– Media liaison
– Promotions and Partnerships management
– Assist to meetings with clients in order to help them with their marketing strategy
– Administration tasks and team support
This internship offer in Sydney is paid 900 AUD per month.