Location : Dublin / Ireland
Sector : Administration / Languages / Translation
Duration : 3 months / 6 months
Allowance : With allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Being enrolled in a degree in relation with laguages or translations.
– Communication and organizational skills.
– Knowledge about specialized softwares (InDesign, Adobe Creative).
– Knowledge of file formats (HTML, XML).
– English : good level, spoken and written.
Description of the company
The company is specialized in translation. It is one of the largest companies of Ireland, it works with the biggest brand names, in multiple countries (UK, USA, …). Helping their customers with their global sales by proposing translations that match with their commercial wishes. This internship in Dublin is an incredible oportunity to add on your CV. The intern will be given interesting projects to work on.
Task and responsibilities of the intern for this internship in Dublin :
For this work placement you will work with a team of translators with tasks such as:
– Creation of translation kits with a team of translators
– Manage with delivery and translators deadlines
– Prepare files for translations, dealing with layout issues
– Update the internal database
– Be in touch with customers and deal with their requests
– Send Invoices to customers
– Send out and Export translation kits
The intern will be trained on the different processes of the company. He/She will be integrated step by step. If you are studying languages, translations, this internship offer in Dublin will definitely be an asset on your CV.
Allowance for this internship in Dublin : 1000 euros per month.