Location : Malta
Sector : Communication / Advertising / Marketing / Web marketing / Publishing / Journalism
Duration : 3 months / 4 months / 6 months
Allowance : With allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Very good English – You must be comfortable writing and writing
– Have easy conversation and writing skills
– Fluency in another language will always be considered an asset
– Temperament curious and interested in the activities that take place around you
– Professional attire required
Description of the company
The company is in charge of an international magazine and a website for the promotion of Malta and other countries. The internsip takes place in Malta, the student will be in touch with a lot of people from all around the world.
Tasks and responsibilities of the trainee:
– Writing reports on the activities available in Malta (on the theme of sport, nature, or from a cultural point of view). You will participate in activities and events.
– Search and compile national and international events to create the magazine calendar
– Write new articles, keep up to date with news in order to keep the website up to date
– Find new ideas for the calendar and contact new partners
You will work mostly during the week from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm. However, you will also be in charge of writing articles about events that will take place during the weekends and some evenings. You can attend most of these events with a friend if you wish.