Location : Malta
Sector : Event management / Tourism
Duration : 3 months / 6 months
Allowance : No allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Very good level of English / knowledge of French is an asset
– Know and know how to use Word, Powerpoint, XL
Description of the company
The company is one of the leading tourism companies in Malta, organizing trips and visits to Malta, as well as cruises, weddings, conferences and meetings for groups or individuals. Malta is the right place to do an internship in tourism and event management.
Tasks and responsibilities of the intern:
The trainee will be sales assistant and group coordinator, the tasks will vary in relation to their capabilities.
– Promoting the agency
– Prepare offers for clients (groups or individuals, accompany them to their activities, excursions, hotels etc.)
– Assist groups during their stay (hotel, excursions, conference, etc.)
– Create PowerPoint Presentations
– Market research (search for new activities and new destinations)