Location : Amsterdam / Netherlands
Sector : Communication / Advertising / Marketing / Web marketing
Duration : 4 months
Allowance : No allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Good level of English
– French or German native (depending on the position)
– Excellent writing skills in French/German
– Motivated, proactive and organised
– Open-minded and enthusiastic to experience an international environment.
Description of the company
This company helps all types of businesses for marketing purposes and brand recognition. It offers to produce different content such as images, videos and other media materials. The services offered will help business enterprises to get a higher return on investment.
Tasks and responsibilities:
During this placement, your main objective will be to assist the Marketing manager.
To do so, you will:
– Write your own original content about the main topics in the industry in order to get a better position on Google
– Translate content materials from English to French or German (both positions are available)
– Work with the global SEO and SEA specialist, in order to optimize content materials
– Occasionally help the marketing department on urgent projects
– Prepare pitches and presentations for prospects and clients
– Use InDesign to create new marketing materials