Location : Barcelona / Spain
Sector : Audit / Management / Accounting / Finance
Duration : 4 months
Allowance : No allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Basic knowledge of accounting (at least)
– Currently studying a degree in Business, Management, Economics, or related.
– Good English or Spanish (at least B1)
Description of the company
Property Management Company specialized in apartment rentals for short and medium stays.
The firm is operating in more than 100 countries and is always looking forward to propose its apartments at lower prices than hotels.
Tasks and missions of the intern:
– The intern will work within the accounting department and close to the customer care service helping the accountant in his daily missions
– Handle invoices
– Assist in month-end closing procedures: reconciliation, journal entries, reporting
– Daily maintain and update the excel registration of invoices
– Post documentation in the accounting system
– Help with accounts payable and accounts receivable
– Conduct some financial analysis
– Participate in additional projects designed to make company operations more effective and efficient
– Daily office work