Location : Barcelona / Spain
Sector : Customer relationship / Hospitality Management / Luxury / Tourism
Duration : 3 months / 6 months
Allowance : Negotiable
Skills and qualifications required:
– Guest service oriented
– Able to work in a team
– Good communication skills
– Good English and Spanish level (at least intermediate)
– Be active and motivated
– Basic knowledge of the hotel industry
– Be a hard worker
Description of the company
The company is a very luxurious hotel (5 stars), belonging to one of the biggest hotels group of the world and employing a multicultural team. This internship in Barcelona will be an amazing opportunity for students wishing to acquire news skills and a relevant professional experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities of the intern:
– Answer phone calls
– Check in and check out of the guests
– Help with concierge services
– Advise guest about activities, excursions around the city and make the booking for them
– Administrative tasks
– Frond desks & executive floor daily operations
– Handle bookings
– Attend to group meetings
– Organize events
– Bellboy tasks
You will be part of a very professional team during this internship in Barcelona. The team is fully dedicated to the guest to ensure the best experience.
The intern will have access to the e-learning platform of the hotel group.
Meals will be provided during the working hours.
A uniform (and its laundry) will be included.
Apply now to get an incredible experience in Barcelona, enjoying a new culture, beautiful places, good weather and discover new activities.