Location : London / United Kingdom
Sector : Communication / Advertising / Marketing / Web marketing / Public relations
Duration : 4 months / 6 months
Allowance : With allowance
Skills and qualifications required:
– Good level of English for daily communication written/spoken
– Good level in another language would be considered
– Prior experience in the field of marketing, social media and/or data analysis
– Good skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office and computer skills
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Self-motivated, creative and able to work in a team
– Must be quality/details-oriented and capability multi-tasking between projects
– Being enrolled at a marketing, communication or any degree related to business University or School (having an internship agreement)
Description of the company
You will work in Human Resources sector, as the company is a recruitment agency who provides modern, digital and reliable way to hire talents. They work with international companies in Aviation, motorsport, Marine industries and others.15 years of success made the company being an international firm and reference in its sector.The company is based in Central London.
Tasks and responsibilities:
You will work closely with the marketing manager and report to him. You will gain insight in marketing and will promote a business across the world. Manage and improve the global marketing campaign will be your main role. The intern will have a very active role in the company and all suggestions coming from the intern will be welcomed and discuss. The intern would get to learn all aspects of working in a digital strategy.
– Preparing PR campaigns and client presentations
– Produce internal communication through newsletter and presentations
– Writing articles for blogs
– Creating content for internal marketing campaign • Assisting on internal events (parties, team building, networking, etc.)
– Managing the Community through social medias as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
– Creating content for all social media, SEA campaign
– Analysing data and impact of online campaigns
– Managing social media campaign
– Developing new acquisition strategy through social media
– Assisting managers in daily administration tasks
This internship offer in London is paid 300 £ per month.