Location : London / United Kingdom
Sector : Computer Programming / Web development
Duration : 3 months / 4 months / 6 months
Allowance : Negotiable
Skills and qualifications required:
– Ability to write code to a good standard.
– Studying web development, programming, computing or related course, or equivalent practical experience.
– Good level of English (B1 as a minimum).
– Previous experience will be considered an asset.
Description of the company
A company with a lot of marketing experience working on the internet, creating branding and corporate ID and developing websites and custom coding, using the social media for business purposes. Your internship will take place in central London.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– Writing code for web development.
– Working closely with the web designer.
– Working on projects both for clients and internally.
– Participating to meeting with clients to better understand their needs and projects.
– You will assist the web developer in his daily missions.
The team of the company is very friendly, you will enjoy working and learning in a great atmosphere !