Your internship in Melbourne
Looking for a work placement abroad to improve your English skills but the weather in the UK is cooling you down? What about departing for an amazing internship in Melbourne ? Its climate, beautiful waterfront and its vibrating nightlife make Melbourne one of the most appealing destinations in Australia. Pack your bags, Internship Makers is sending you to Australia for your next professional experience !
Internship package for Melbourne
Your INTERNSHIP package for Melbourne includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Melbourne matching your expectations, skills and level of English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Melbourne
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Melbourne
- Getting you in contact with other students in Melbourne
Accommodation package for Melbourne
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Melbourne includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Melbourne: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR MELBOUNE: upon request
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Melbourne
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Located in the south-eastern part of Australia, on the large natural bay of Port Phillip, Melbourne is the second-most populous city in the country, after Sydney. The city is also known as the cultural capital of Australia, housing the country’s oldest cultural institutions and hosting a lot of music events, theatre performances and street art. There is always an exciting show to attend, a new drawing to admire at the corner of a street or a new movie to watch! What better way to immerse yourself into the Australian culture while completing your internship abroad ?
Melbourne is one of the leading financial centers in the Asia-Pacific region. It also rates highly in research and development, manufacturing, IT, logistics and tourism. So, do not hesitate to browse our work placement offers for Melbourne, we are pretty sure we have the perfect one for you!
The city’s central business district (CBD) houses the headquarters of many of Australia’s largest companies such as CSL, one of the world's top five biotechnology companies, Telstra, a major telecommunications and media company and two of the big four banks, ANZ (Australia and New Zealand Banking Group) and NAB (National Australia Bank). You will also find in Melbourne the Australian base of huge multinationals such as Boeing, Bombardier or Cadbury for instance.
To go to Australia, you will need a visa, but don’t worry, our qualified agents can help you in this procedure! So do not hesitate to contact us today and start planning your next professional work experience abroad!
If you just landed in Melbourne, the first place you want to head to is Federation Square, in the city center. With its buildings’ futuristic architecture, this place is a major meeting point in Melbourne. You will find there a number of cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, exhibitions and, most important, you will find all the information that you need at the Melbourne Visitor Centre. A great spot to start exploring the city during your internship, isn’t it?
You could then extend your journey to Melbourne’s amazing parks, museums, aquariums or main shopping streets.
At night, the entire city’s atmosphere change and become more relaxed, many Melbournians going out to restaurants and nightclubs’ strips such as in Brunswick Street or in King Street. Melbourne has a thrilling nightlife, so don’t stay at home during weekends, go and enjoy your experience abroad!
OTHER DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ABROAD
We have other destinations abroad that could also suit you. Take a look at all our other offers :