Your internship in Sydney
Willing to improve your English while discovering a wonderful metropolis in a foreign country? Do not search anymore! Completing your internship in Sydney is the best choice you could ever make!
Sydney is the highest ranking city in the world for international students. Every year, thousands of young people travel to the municipality to study or for their work placement abroad. Will you be one of them?
Internship package for Sydney
Your INTERNSHIP package for Sydney includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Sydney matching your expectations, skills and level of English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Sydney
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Sydney
- Getting you in contact with other students in Sydney
Accommodation package for Sydney
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Sidney includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Sydney: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR SYDNEY: upon request
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Sydney
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Located on the eastern coast of Australia, surrounding the world’s largest natural harbor, Sydney is not the political capital of Australia but it is the most populous city of the country. From its beginnings as a colonial outpost made of convicts, the city has turned into a major cultural and economic centre as well as an example of multiculturalism, its inhabitants speaking about 250 different languages every day! For sure, Sydneysiders won’t let you apart during this work experience abroad and you will meet a lot of amazing people!
Leading financial hub in Asia Pacific and largest manufacturing center of Australia, Sydney is also a major place for the tourism and technology industries. Its Central Business District (CBD) is the largest in Australia and attracts a lot of multinational companies every year thanks to the city time zone that spans the North America’s closing business hours and the opening hours in Europe.
Amongst the largest manufacturing companies with offices in Sydney you will find Arnott’s, Australia’s largest producer of biscuits, Coca-Cola Amatil, one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic drinks in Asia-Pacific or Amcor, a multinational packaging company for instance.
Check out our new internship opportunities for Sydney and start an amazing experience in Australia within a few weeks.
Have you ever surfed, sailed or watched whales? Well, prepare yourself; you could do all the three during your work placement in Sydney !
You will see! This city is a vibrant business and leisure environment, full of life and adventure!
Having a walk at the The Royal Botanic Garden, a major botanical park in the heart of Sydney, could be a good start for your city exploration. You could then continue your visit by getting on the Ferris wheel of the Luna Park, Sydney’s amusement park, right on the other shore. And if you are doing a summer internship in Sydney (December, January and February) why don’t you go relax on one of the sandy beaches close to the harbor?
If you have an adventurous spirit, some tour companies will offer you to climb to the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and admire the stunning views from there; others will propose you to do canyoning or mountain biking at the Blue Mountains National Park… Just follow the guide!
Sounds like you will never get bored during your traineeship in Sydney, right? So what are you waiting for? Contact us, and we will find you the perfect internship and accommodation in Sydney!
OTHER DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ABROAD
We have other destinations abroad that could also suit you. Take a look at all our other offers :