Your internship in Chile
If you are reading this page, you are probably looking for more than an internship in Spanish, right? What about embarking for an extraordinary work experience in Chile ? Apply now and come to see the highest volcanoes in the world, the deepest lake of the Americas, feel the heat of the world’s driest desert and read some of the most ancient geoglyphs !
Internship package for Chile
Your INTERNSHIP package for Chile includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Chile matching your expectations, skills and level of Spanish and English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Chile
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Chile
- Getting you in contact with other students in Chile
Accommodation package for Chile
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Chile includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Chile: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR CHILE: COMING SOON
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Chile
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Chile is a wonderful strip of land located in South America, between the Andes and the Pacific Ocean. With its 4,300km length, it ranks amongst the longest north-south countries in the world !
Its geography is much diversified with huge volcanoes, deep lakes, dry desert zones and very ancient glaciers. If you have an adventurous spirit, Chile is definitely the place you need to go for your next work placement abroad !
Today, the Chilean economy is regarded as one of the most stable and prosperous economies in South America. Indeed, thanks to the rapid development of communication and information technologies as well as improvements of the workforce skills, the service industry is growing very fast, notably in some sectors such as retail, engineering, informatics or tourism.
For example, Cencosud and Fallabella, both retail companies, are now the two largest firms in the country. Chile is also home to Banco de Crédito e Inversiones (BCI) and Itaú CorpBanca, major banking establishments, LATAM Airlines, a leading air transportation company or Quiñenco, engaged in the investment in companies active in the industrial and financial sectors
So what about having your next professional experience in Spanish in Chile instead of Spain?
If you are a European student planning to go to Chile to do an international work placement lasting less than 3 months, you do not need a visa! Browse our internship offers for Chile, select the ones you like and kick start your career with an adventure that will change your life!
For internships in Chile longer than 3 months or if you are not from a European country, do not worry, just contact us and we will be glad to talk about the visa procedure with you.
Of course, Santiago de Chile, the largest city and the capital of Chile, is worth the stay with its beautiful parks and squares, its many museums and its vibrant nightlife. However, if you decide to move a bit around during your internship program in Chile, you will have the opportunity to visit ghost towns such as Humberstone (declared World heritage by UNESCO), talk to the Mapuche, the indigenous people in central Chile, and what about experiencing the feeling of walking on the moon at the Valle de la Luna?
Pichilemu, on the coast of Central Chile is also known as one of the best surfing spots in the world, so what about enjoying a swim there with your board?
Now the only question is: Are you ready for this extraordinary adventure?