Your internship in Santiago de Chile
If you want to develop your professional experience in a foreign country and improve your Spanish level in one of the most beautiful cities in South America, then you will not be disappointed by choosing to undertake your internship in Santiago de Chile !
From exciting nights in jazz clubs to stunning views, Santiago de Chile has everything to offer! So get your passport ready, Latin America is your next destination !
Internship package for Santiago de Chile
Your INTERNSHIP package for Santiago de Chile includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Santiago de Chile matching your expectations, skills and level of Spanish and English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Santiago
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Santiago
- Getting you in contact with other students in Santiago
Accommodation package for Santiago
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Santiago includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Santiago: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR SANTIAGO: Coming Soon
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Santiago
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Founded in 1541, Santiago has been the capital city of Chile since then. Now, the metropolis has 6 million inhabitants and exudes an air of perpetual holiday. Imagine yourself strolling through the colorful markets of the city and discovering the friendliness and hospitality of the Santiaguinos while interning in Santiago…
In addition to the unique landscapes, the capital is full of museums, events, theaters, restaurants, bars and other cultural entertainments. So, believe us, you will never be bored doing your traineeship in Santiago de Chile !
Moreover, due to its proximity to both mountains and the Pacific Ocean, you could totally ski and be on the beach a couple of hours later!
Generating about 45% of Chile’s GDP, Santiago, is the financial, political and cultural centre of the country and hosts the regional headquarters of some multinational companies, particularly in the IT sector (Microsoft or IBM for instance) and in the food-processing industry (Nestlé or Coca-Cola). So do not hesitate to browse our work placement offers for Santiago to find the ones matching your profile!
With its steady economic growth over the years, Santiago has turned into a modern metropolis, establishing major universities and developing an ultra modern transport infrastructure. The city has also become the heart of Chile’s retail industry with companies such as Falabella, Ripley or La Polar shaping the mall landscape of Chile. As a result, the city is now home to dozens of shopping centers and many office buildings are under construction.
Empresas Copec, the largest Chilean company, is also headquartered in Santiago.
You should start your internship stay in Santiago de Chile by having a walk at the Plaza de Armas, the city’s main square. Nearby, you will find some historic buildings such as the Chilean National History Museum, the Palace of the Currency (Palacio de La Moneda) or the Santiago Museum of Contemporary Art.
You could then continue your exploration going to the beautiful park of the Santa Lucia hill, admiring the view from the summit of the San Cristobal hill or having fun at Fantasilandia, the biggest amusement park in Chile.
And why not finish your day at one of the many bars and clubs of the famous Bellavista Neighborhood (Barrio Bellavista), Santiago’s bohemian quarter? Its very lively nightlife and its location make it the ideal place for you to dance until dawn!
You will not regret choosing to complete your training in this wonderful city, and Internship Makers is here to take care of everything for you, including finding you the right internship and accommodation in the heart of Santiago !
OTHER DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ABROAD
We have other destinations abroad that could also suit you. Take a look at all our other offers :