Your internship in France
Studying French? Fell in love with Moliere, Edith Piaf, Claude François or Coco Chanel? Or simply willing to taste one of the finest champagnes in the world? France is where you need to go for your next international internship !
Internship package for France
Your INTERNSHIP package for France includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in France matching your expectations, skills and level of French and English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in France
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of France
- Getting you in contact with other students in France
Accommodation package for France
Your ACCOMMODATION package for France includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in France: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR FRANCE: 300 €
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in France
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Located on the western edge of Europe, France is worldly recognized for its very rich cultural tradition and its sophisticated cuisine and gardens. This may be the reason why it is currently the most visited country in the world! So get ready to explore some fascinating cultural monuments during your work placement in France !
Of course if you are a fashion addict there is Paris! Paris and its haute couture houses such as Lanvin, Chanel or Dior! The city ranks amongst the world’s fashion capitals alongside with London, Milan or New York. So, if you are in love with the clothing industry, Paris is where you need to head for your next professional internship!
But France has much more to offer! The hexagon is also home to some leading multinationals such as AXA, one of the three major financial services firms in the world, L’Oréal, the world’s largest cosmetic company, Veolia, the world's largest environmental services and water management company, Carrefour, the world's second largest retail group or Danone, the world's fifth largest food company. You will also find there the headquarters of Publicis, the world's third largest advertising company, PSA, Europe's 2nd largest automaker or Accor, the leading European hotel group.
For the perfume lovers, the country is also a leader in the perfume industry, centered on the town of Grasse in French Riviera. This area is the second tourist region in the country and benefits from 300 days of sunshine per year! So what about adding some sun to your work experience in France ?
France’s economy is the sixth largest in the world and mostly relies on services. So go ahead, browse our wide range of work placement offers for France and start a completely new experience abroad !
Besides its symbolic Eiffel Tower, Paris, the French capital, has some of the world's most renowned museums and places such as the Louvre, the Musée d’Orsay or the Palace of Versailles that you could discover during your internship stay in Paris.
Moreover, if you are doing your traineeship in Paris, you cannot leave the town without spending an extraordinary day at Disneyland Paris, Europe's most popular theme park!
Tired from the exaltation of the capital? Do not worry, France has plenty of other wonderful secrets to reveal!
History and culture enthusiasts should definitely visit the Châteaux of the Loire Valley (about 20 absolutely stunning castles), the national park of calanques in Marseilles or the historical theme park Puy du Fou in Vendée. And if you are enjoying your summer internship in France, do not miss out the Tour de France, the Hexagon’s biggest cycle race or try “petanque”, one of the weirdest but funniest French sports!
Regarding, the French cuisine, each region has its own specialties, so come on, go around during your work placement in France and discover new recipes!