Your internship in Dublin
Want to make some new friends while improving your English ? Dublin is an excellent choice for a student internship. The world renowned hospitality of the Irish people and the great city feeling that the Irish capital has to offer will make your work placement in Dublin a remarkable experience abroad for sure !
Internship package for Dublin
Your INTERNSHIP package for Dublin includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Dublin matching your expectations, skills and level of English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Dublin
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Dublin
- Getting you in contact with other students in Dublin
Accommodation package for Dublin
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Dublin includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Dublin: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR DUBLIN: 149 €
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Dublin
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Founded by the Vikings in 841 on the East coast of Ireland, looking out on to the Irish Sea, Dublin is now the biggest city and the capital of Ireland. Moreover, the constant influx of overseas companies, coupled with the traditional Irish features that Dublin has held on to over the years, has made Dublin a unique city and, above all, one of the fastest developing European capitals. Once visited, Dublin will continue to stay with you, long after your international internship !
Dublin is home to some of the world’s largest multinational companies, including Google, Facebook or Ryanair, to name but a few. All of which have chosen the Irish capital to be the Headquarters for their European operations. What a nice business landscape to intern abroad and start an international career, right?
Of course, based in the International Financial Services Center (IFCS) in the center of Dublin, financial services are one of the main sectors of activity in the capital. However, if you are not looking for an internship in finance, do not worry, you will find plenty of other internships opportunities in Dublin, particularly in hi-tech industries such as digital media, IT or engineering for instance.
As you may already know, Dublin is also home to the major national newspapers, radio stations, television stations and telephone companies. You will find there big companies such as The Irish Times, Sky News, Eircom or Vodafone for example. So, if you are currently studying communication, public relations or marketing what are you waiting for? Browse our internship offers for Dublin, select the ones you like most and start your international career with an amazing internship abroad !
Want to know more about the Irish culture while interning in Dublin ? Take a tour at the Guiness Storehouse and the Old Jameson Distillery! You will learn about the processes of whiskey-making and beer-brewing and, most important, you will learn how to properly poor a beer while tasting some of the nicest beers and whiskeys in the world!
To continue your cultural tour, why not sit at one of these green bar benches and order an Irish stew? Going out in Dublin is a truly unforgettable experience. The city is the type of place where you can walk into a bar (or "pub", as they’re called in Ireland) with one friend and leave a couple of hours later with three.
If you are more interested in Ireland’s history, you should definitely visit Christ Church Cathedral, the oldest building in Dublin, St Patrick's Cathedral, the largest church in Ireland, or the heritage centre of Dublinia & the Viking World, in central Dublin. During your internship in the Irish capital, you could also take a short DART ride to some of Europe’s most picturesque seaside towns and villages, including Howth, Malahide and Dun Laoghaire
We also recommend you to visit Dublin’s Zoo. The park is 28 hectares and for less than 20 Euros, you could spend a nice day there and see around 400 animals, amongst them elephants, penguins, wolves or giraffes!
Choosing to do your work placement in Dublin will ensure you an unforgettable experience! You will speak English, enlarge your network, and improve your professional skills… Apply now !
OTHER DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ABROAD
We have other destinations abroad that could also suit you. Take a look at all our other offers :