Your internship in Amsterdam
Imagine doing your internship in Amsterdam, leaving work on your bicycle, cycling quietly over the famous bridges that cross the canals… Vibrant and lively, Amsterdam has everything that makes a busy metropolis, a beautiful and inspiring place to live! So get onboard for your next work placement abroad now!
Internship package for Amsterdam
Your INTERNSHIP package for Amsterdam includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Amsterdam matching your expectations, skills and level of English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Amsterdam
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Amsterdam
- Getting you in contact with other students in Amsterdam
Accommodation package for Amsterdam
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Amsterdam includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Amsterdam: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR AMSTERDAM: Coming Soon
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Amsterdam
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Located in the west of the country, on the coast, Amsterdam is the capital as well as the financial and business center of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, but above all, it is the most multicultural city in the world! There are at least 177 nationalities represented in Amsterdam. How could you possibly dream about a better multicultural environment for your next international internship abroad ?
In Amsterdam, culture is on every street corner and Dutch people are everything we love: they are open minded, curious, welcoming and they all speak English quite well. Believe us, Amsterdam will quickly become your home away from home!
In Amsterdam, inventive startups are created every day alongside the big multinationals such as Heineken, Booking.com or Philips. The capital of the Netherlands is the perfect place to take a professional work placement abroad: companies are innovative, fast growing, challenging and focused on pioneering green technologies, showing respect for man and nature.
In the city center, near Dam Square, you will find the world’s oldest stock exchange: the Amsterdam Stock Exchange, which is still one of Europe's largest bourses. If you go further south, you will find the Zuidas, the capital’s new financial and legal hub, hosting the major law firms of the country and international companies such as the Boston Consulting Group or Accenture for instance.
Are you willing to intern in a dynamic and multicultural environment? Browse our internship offers for Amsterdam, apply for the ones you like most and start your traineeship in English within a few weeks!
With its major museums, its famous shopping streets and its vibrant nightlife, the city is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Interning in Amsterdam is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to admire some of the world’s most recognized pieces of art such as Rembrandt’s The Night Watch (at the Rijksmuseum), Van Gogh’ Sunflowers (at the Van Gogh museum) and many others presented at the Rijksmuseum for instance. Do not miss these paintings and sculptures during your internship stay in Amsterdam as you may not have the chance to see them again!
The Uitmarkt, at the end of August, will also be a great opportunity for you to have a cultural tour without spending any money. Every year, this event marks the opening of the cultural season in Amsterdam and many theatres open their doors for free to show performances such as ballets, hip hop concerts, films or recitals.
Museums and theatres are not really your thing? Why don’t you go and explore the city on your bicycle or sit at an artsy café with your friends? You could also decide to go shopping in the streets of P.C. Hooftstraat, Kalverstraat or at the Albert Cuyp Market! At night, you should definitely have a walk to the Leidseplein or the Rembrandtplein, the two busiest squares for nightlife in central Amsterdam. You will find plenty of ethnic restaurants, different bars, sensational nightclubs and spectacular music venues there!
This is Amsterdam, the city is waiting for you, and we will make sure that you have an absolutely amazing internship experience there.
OTHER DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ABROAD
We have other destinations abroad that could also suit you. Take a look at all our other offers :