Your internship in Spain
What about starting your professional career surrounded by the dynamism of Spanish people, their music, their tapas and great Flamenco shows? Sounds appealing, right? If you wish to discover a new culture and language while enjoying your days off on the Mediterranean beaches, find your work experience in Spain with Internship Makers!
Internship package for Spain
Your INTERNSHIP package for Spain includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Spain matching your expectations, skills and level of Spanish and English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Spain
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Spain
- Getting you in contact with other students in Spain
Accommodation package for Spain
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Spain includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Spain: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR SPAIN: 149 €
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Spain
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Located in the south-west of Europe, Spain is recognized for its great climate and its diversity of cultures, experiences of which you will never get bored of. On top of this, Spanish people are known to be friendly and generous and we are sure that they will make you feel welcomed at all time during your internship stay in Spain. Could you wish any better conditions to complete your work placement abroad ?
For years, Spain has been a very popular destination among tourists leading to the creation of amazing work placement opportunities in Tourism !
Studying marketing, human resources or engineering? Do not worry! We have various internship opportunities in Spain that will suit you perfectly!
Spain is also one of the largest automobile producers in the world as well as one of the main car manufacturers in Europe. It also houses some multinationals such as Banco Santander, Movistar or Inditex for instance.
So what are you waiting for? This work placement abroad would be a great opportunity for you to develop your professional skills and improve one or two languages at the same time. You will learn and discover a new job in an international environment and adapt to a new business culture while making new friends from all over the world.
You might be discovering a new working environment during the week, but nothing stops you to get lost in some Spanish typical streets, mountains or at the beach during weekends! And trust us, even if you are undertaking a six-month internship, you will not even get to see half of the Spanish country! Spain has a lot more to offer than its great climate or gastronomy!
If you are interning in Barcelona, go for a roller coaster ride at Port Aventura, one of the biggest attraction park in Europe. And, have you ever heard about Nova Icaria Beach? It’s only 15 mins away from Barcelona and you will be able to take English classes there…Just kidding!! They offer great kayaking and snorkelling tours
Fancy a break from the mainland? Discover the Balearic Islands for a small weekend in Paradise! Stroll through Majorca, Minorca and their fishing villages or head to Ibiza for a crazy Saturday night!
An internship abroad is such a rewarding experience! Come on, you can’t miss it!