Your internship in Madrid
Discover one of the most welcoming capitals in Europe – Madrid ! From stunning monuments and parks, to wonderful shopping streets and a very dynamic working environment, Madrid has everything to turn your internship abroad into a unique life experience!
Apply now for one of our work placements in Madrid and fly to the Spanish capital within the next few weeks!
Internship package for Madrid
Your INTERNSHIP package for Madrid includes the services:
- Internship – Personalised support
- You can also associate additional services upon request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase)
The internship service
- An interview with your personal Internship Makers agent
- A review of your resume
- Proposals of internship offers in Madrid matching your expectations, skills and level of Spanish and English
- A personalised coaching session before the interview with the company to ensure your success
- The organisation of an interview appointment with the company
- The signature of your internship agreement
The personalised support
- A personal Internship Makers agent for all your questions and requests
- A practical handbook guide about life in Madrid
- A «smooth stay» monitoring support service
- A map of Madrid
- Getting you in contact with other students in Madrid
Accommodation package for Madrid
Your ACCOMMODATION package for Madrid includes the services:
- Accommodation – Personalised support.
- You can also associate additional services on request (According to the rate applicable at the date of purchase).
THE ACCOMMODATION SERVICE
- The search for your accommodation in Madrid: a room in a shared apartment or a host family according to your preferences
- A place close to the location of your host company
- A rent within your budget (as far as possible)
- Pictures and description of the flat or the host family before acceptance
- All accommodations are furnished and equipped
- Reception of the keys and incoming/outgoing walk-thru inventory
- The option to switch accommodation (based on a valid reason and availability)
ACCOMMODATION PACKAGE PRICE FOR MADRID: 149 €
Internship Makers fees are fixed and only payable once (not monthly), they do not include the monthly rent of the accommodation.
Requested additional services are not included in this price; feel free to contact us for a quote.
Payable via secured bank transfer payment
Extra services for your internship in Madrid
Transfer Arrival / Departure
at a qualified language school
Capital of Spain and third largest European city, Madrid is a modern metropolis located in the center of Spain that succeeded in preserving the charm of its historic streets. With mild winters, a mix of cultures, historic districts alongside skyscrapers, Madrid is by definition a city of contrasts. There is something for everyone here! A work placement in Madrid will allow you to visit some of the most famous museums in the world while improving your level of Spanish and enjoying an amazing nightlife! What memories would you bring back home after your internship stay in Madrid ?
As a developed metropolis, Madrid’s economy strongly relies on services (mainly services to business, communications, property and financial services). However, the city is also Spain’s second industrial heartland, particularly performing in industries such as high-technology production, publishing, energy or clothing. Madrid is an ideal destination for your work placement abroad, a wonderful way to improve your Spanish and get a real plus on your resume.
The capital is also the financial center of the Iberian Peninsula, hosting the majority of the largest Spanish companies as well as the some multinationals’ regional headquarters. To name but a few, you will find there Telefónica, Iberia, or Repsol!
Besides living a unique work experience in Spain as a trainee, you’ll be enriching yourself beyond what you’ve ever imagined !
Madrileños love to get out and enjoy life! They will always find a good excuse to meet with friends "a tomar una cerveza" at a tapas bar, party at a club, or go to see a football match at the famous Santiago Bernabeu Stadium! Try the Spanish way of life during your internship stay in Madrid where dinner starts at 10:30 p.m. on weekends and hang out until dawn… What a cool experience !
During the day, Madrid’s inhabitants also often enjoy a relaxing stroll at the Parque del Retiro (Buen Retiro Park), go for a shopping trip on the “Gran Via” or simply roam the open air markets in the center. Sounds like an appealing lifestyle, right? Why don’t you join them for your next internship in Spanish ?
You too could walk through these splendid wide avenues enjoying a veritable museum of outdoor sculpture! We recommend you have a look at the delicate fountains of the Paseo del Prado, at the Royal Palace, the Spanish version of Versailles and at the Temple of Debod, an original Egyptian temple transferred to Madrid a long time ago as a gift.
And if you wake up a morning feeling like doing something a little different during your internship stay in Madrid, do not hesitate to head to the metro station “Casa de Campo” and enjoy a nice afternoon at the amusement park or at the zoo.
Madrid has so many things to offer that you will never feel bored while interning there! So what are you waiting for?
OTHER DESTINATIONS FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP ABROAD
We have other destinations abroad that could also suit you. Take a look at all our other offers :